struts-user mailing list archives

From senderj <send...@hotmail.com>
Subject logic:iterate
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 06:53:43 GMT

If I have a text input in my jsp named scoreNdays, I know I should declare my
variable scoreNdays in the struts formbean with getter and setter like
getScoreNdays(). Then it will work with the jsp. Now I have an iternation in
my jsp like

<logic:iterate name="MainControlForm" property="scoreItems" id="score">
indexed="true"/>

Since the two input are indexed, they generate a web form that post with
parameter like score[1].scoreNdays. Then I don't know how I should declare
the corresponding variables and getter setter in the formbean. Please help.