struts-user mailing list archives

From "John Liptak" <biwa...@atdenver.com>
Subject RE: Intermittent Session Problems in Strut2.
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2009 21:39:41 GMT
I recommend using a tool like Fiddler or HttpWatch to see if your session
cookie is being messed with.

I have seen Apache proxy server 2.0 build 50 cache the cookie set command on
images etc.

So when you get a cached copy of an image you get the session that the other
user had when the image was cached.

You probably have a different issue, but since you don't have any other
details, I can't be more helpful.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: rohansd [mailto:rohan.desai@tcs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 8:47 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Re: Intermittent Session Problems in Strut2.

Even we am facing this problem with my application whe it runs on proxy
servers.
Apparently, this problem occurs only with a certain proxy server. There may
be rules defined on the proxy server but being an internet application we
have to live with it and find a solution.
The information that is shared comes from the database..
Interestingly, when the browser is refreshed the data shows up correctly.
we tried the no-cache as well as no-store stuff in jsps to no avail.
Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rohan