struts-user mailing list archives

From Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <reier...@gmail.com>
Subject example of rich internet applications (RIAs) using struts 2
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:01:14 GMT
Hi,

I have been trying to find references to enterpise WEB applications, or Rich
Internet Applications, out there using struts2 but I have found
no references on struts 2 web site or in this mailing list. My apologies
if this information is available somewhere on the strust2 site or this
list and I somehow I just missed it.

Right now we are evaluating different technologies to be used for
WEB development at our company and struts2 is one of them (as we are
currently using struts 1 for development). In fact, one of the objectives of
the our quest is to select a Java WEB framework that allows us to easily
build Rich Internet Applications with lots of AJAX based widgets and AJAX
like functionality...

Any pointers to publicly available struts2 based RIA applications will be
welcome...

Best,

Ernesto