struts-user mailing list archives

From Kavita Mehta <Kavita.Me...@hsc.com>
Subject JSP not loading
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:55:04 GMT
Hi ,
I am facing a strange problem. I am using struts2.0 and my server side
code executes well and sends the response ..but my ethereal shows empty
response and hence my JSPs are not loading on the browser .
This happens when user has mentioned his details in lets say chinese
language . i.e. any character other than english doesnt get interpreted by
my JSP code.

Can anyone pls help ?

Thanks,
Kavita

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE
and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended
for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited
to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this
e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.