struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: ResourceBundle with DB backend
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:31:07 GMT

Oracle has had unicode support for 20 years+- ..mysql in last 10..postgres in last 2 years

i too was thinking hibernate would be a good ORM (object-relational mapping tool) to populate
the db rows

let me know when you have some sample queries and we'll get the details ironed out
i have a small test harness that we can pop the queries into

thanks,
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.