struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts Security
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:46:47 GMT

xwork supplies a ParameterFilterInterceptor
<interceptors>
 <interceptor name="parameterFilter" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParameterFilterInterceptor"/>

i dont see any security considerations here for HDIV-SP1?
could you explain which security features/functions would be provided by HDIV-SP1?

would HDIV-SP1 be supported by either Freemarker or Velocity template languages?

how would existing struts tags incorporate this 'additional' functionality..presumable thru
an additional attribute?

controller:
 <bean class="org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.support.ControllerClassNameHandlerMapping"/>

 <!-- Most controllers will use the ControllerClassNameHandlerMapping above, but
   for the index controller we are using ParameterizableViewController, so we must define
an explicit mapping for it.    -->
    <!-- The index controller. -->

    <bean name="indexController"

          class="org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.ParameterizableViewController"

          p:viewName="index" />

    <bean id="urlMapping" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.handler.SimpleUrlHandlerMapping">
        <property name="mappings">
            <props>
                <prop key="/index.htm">indexController</prop>
            </props>
        </property>
    </bean>

what additional controller functionality would HDIV-SP1 provide which is not already provided
by spring ParameterizableViewController
?
thanks,
Martin Gainty