struts-user mailing list archives

From jun hua <wwwwar3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why submit didn't support param
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:50:05 GMT
Hi, Wielgus,

  Thanks!

  Man, That sounds great!

  Actually I  hope struts2 can provide us something like <s:submit
action="Actionname.action?param=123123" />
or <s:submit action="Actionname.action" ><param name="name"
value="value"></s:submit>.

  It's not the first time I got frustrated by such kind of problem.

 Actually I found  struts2 can support <s:submit
action="Actionname!methodname" />. the String  can be parsed without any
problem in the source code ~_~

Frank