struts-user mailing list archives

From Rusty Wright <rusty.wri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: preferred way to jump start app into struts?
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:12:14 GMT
I didn't know about the empty file trick; thanks.

It's annoying that this isn't defined in the servlet spec.  Each servlet container does it
differently; with jetty you can have the welcome-file point to a servlet (although I must
be doing something wrong since I couldn't get it to work).  My next experiment will be Resin.