struts-user mailing list archives

From Robin Mannering <ro...@mtndesigns.co.uk>
Subject Re: URL Mappings
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2009 09:01:17 GMT
Thanks for all the feedback on this post!

Having seen the post from Martin regarding

<constant name="struts.action.extension" value="action,htm" />

I've now also seen the equivalent declaration in struts.properties :

struts.action.extension=action

But most probably know that I guess.

Thanks also for the heads up on the deprecated
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher in favour of
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.

Robin