struts-user mailing list archives

From Tommy Pham <tommy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Migrating struts2 version code from 2.0.6 to 2.1.6
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:21:27 GMT
----- Original Message ----

Do you have devMode=true in properties/xml file?  If so, do you have some javascript menus/links
with # in the url? if both are true, you can just ignore them since I'm working a fresh project
based on 2.1.6 with devMode=true and lots of javascripts.  If you change devMode=false, those
warnings should go away.

Regards,
Tommy