struts-user mailing list archives

From "Raghuveer.V" <raghuve...@infotechsw.com>
Subject Migrating struts2 version code from 2.0.6 to 2.1.6
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:22:18 GMT
Could you please let me know what are the necessary steps to be followed in
migrating a struts2 application from 2.0.6 to 2.1.6?

I get following errors during migration.

It is found following errors were shown in server console:

WARNING: Could not find property [actionErrors]

Aug 21, 2009 4:40:09 PM
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.logging.commons.CommonsLogg

er warn

WARNING: Could not find property [templateDir]

Aug 21, 2009 4:44:53 PM
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.logging.commons.CommonsLogg

er warn

WARNING: Could not find property [theme]

Aug 21, 2009 4:44:53 PM
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.logging.commons.CommonsLogg

er warn

WARNING: Could not find property [theme]

Aug 21, 2009 4:44:53 PM
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.logging.commons.CommonsLogg

er warn

WARNING: Could not find property [struts.actionMapping]