struts-user mailing list archives

From Rafael Taboada <kaliman.fore...@gmail.com>
Subject Redirect after login
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:20:48 GMT
Hi folks.

In my app, users can access to some actions, just typing them in the
browser. But I need to implement a way to login first and then redirect them
to the URL they wrote. Is there any way to do this?

I was thinking to use an interceptor to see if there is an open session and
redirect to login in case there is no open session. But how can capture and
save the URL they wrote and after a successful login, redirect to that URL?

Thanks in advance for your help

Rafael Taboada
Software Engineer

Cell : +511-992741026

"No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"