struts-user mailing list archives

From Daniele Development-ML <daniele....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Uploading large files
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 15:51:48 GMT
Hi Martin,
I have just included the following elements in my struts-config file:

<controller processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"
bufferSize="1024" maxFileSize="2G" memFileSize="30M"/>

and it works without absorbing all the memory I expected - or at least I was
told from the Apache common upload API web site.

Does anybody have any hint about the memory usage?

Thanks,

Dan