struts-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Schulte <nathan.schu...@ngc.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 + JPA - Lazy Initialization During View Generation
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 21:12:34 GMT
Nathan Schulte <nathan.schulte <at> ngc.com> writes:
> I'll let you know what I come up with.

Well, I was able to get this to work.  The interceptor is placed on the end of
the stack, although it's location oughtn't matter.  Also, it is placed on the
stack for _all_ actions.  I'm not sure if this is a problem, it may actually be
a good thing (at least in my case, I was not wrapping all of the actions' calls
to the EJBs in a UserTransaction, this takes care of that, everywhere).  Also
note, this doesn't support transaction rollback in it's current form.  As a
simple test, it worked though.

This would look ten times prettier if only the container supported resource
injection, :).

http://pastebin.com/f3c76ae6f

-Nate