struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: exception :java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/digester/RuleSet
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 05:50:57 GMT
2009/7/14 jayadevan <jayadevan.m@gmail.com>:
> i am using struts 1 in my project . when i sart tomcat i got the following
> exception
> Jul 14, 2009 10:39:05 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher
> invoke
> SEVERE: Allocate exception for servlet action
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/digester/RuleSet
>        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
>        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)
>        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)

I don't see any connection with Struts in logs, could you remove that
application and start Tomcat again? You're probably missing Digester
library needed by Tomcat.

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Timothy Leary  - "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."
- http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/timothy_leary.html