struts-user mailing list archives

From "David C. Hicks" <dhi...@i-hicks.org>
Subject .action suffix - how to control it?
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:09:58 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm having some issues with the ".action" suffix with respect to my
integration testing.  When we are in development, we typically run our
application using the Maven Jetty plugin.  It works great for us.  In
this environment, there are no ".action" suffixes on our action
mappings.  However, when we build and deploy the application as a WAR,
it goes into a Tomcat 5 container.  In this environment, the action
mappings all have ".action" on them.  Of course, this kills our
integration tests that rely on finding things by way of the action
reference (xpath).

How can I control this so that I do not get ".action" on my URLs?

Thanks,
Dave