struts-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier H. Beauchesne" <oliv...@olihb.com>
Subject Re: [s2] s:url includeParams and StrutsTypeConverter
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 15:15:09 GMT
Hi,

I've found a workaround. It the url tag, I use this ognl script:
fromDate.Time, this will convert the date into a long. The TypeConverter
will then see if my field(fromDate) contains only numbers or a formatted
date. From there it will convert it to a date. It's a hack, but it works.

I didn't find an answer my second question, why the string "templateDir"
is sent to my TypeConverter if I restrict the TypeConverter to an Action?

I would like an answer to this question though: Is this behavior
expected or is it a bug? If so, I will fill out a bug report.

Thanks,

Olivier