struts-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Gundersen" <R.Gunder...@salford.ac.uk>
Subject Ajax Basics
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 14:08:41 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to get the datetimepicker working in my app. It's Struts 2
but it's totally non-AJAX at the moment. I also don't know anything
about AJAX to make matters worse.

Please could someone tell me

a)       what extra jars (dojo/json etc) do I need to pop into WEB-INF?
I don't mind which provider I use (Dojo, Prototype etc) as long as it
works.

b)      any other config to add to struts.xml?

c)       JSP tags (in addition to <s:datetimepicker>) such as <s:head
and <s:url

I've read quite a few articles saying how easy it is, but they all do
things slightly differently. If someone could tell me how to get the
basics configured, so that my datetimepicker works, I'd be grateful.

Thanks