struts-user mailing list archives

From Marsman <mars....@gmx.de>
Subject Re: s2 and default locale/language
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:40:23 GMT

No, I've removed this property and got the same behaviour. Even when I set
this Struts configuration property to "en_US", the german language
properties file has been taken! Only after setting Tomcat to "en_US"
everything works as aspected...

<constant name="struts.locale" value="en_US" />

Is it possible you have the locale configured in your struts.xml like this
--

<constant name="struts.locale" value="de_De" />

If so, you're properties files will not change based on locale.