struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: File Upload Plugin
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 16:09:46 GMT

ruby folks seem to favour a content-type of "text/x-json" over "application/json"
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/94728
(prevailing argument with text is you can read it)

wikipedia seems to lean to automatically associating application/json as JSON
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON#Data_types.2C_syntax_and_example

which association would be 'more correct' for struts
?
Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.