struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Re [S2] development tool
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 19:56:34 GMT

this would address training only..
local training always works as the student pays before the class
but then again a storm could come up and push class back or the training oom HVAC could go
awry..things
can go wrong to upset the schedule

then again online is far 'iffier' because of man-in-the-middle hacker intervention..
a rock-solid SSL site will negate that and tighten the site to only allow one individual at
a time to access
Also i would suggest the online site should be fairly inuitive
and allow potential students to make their own choice for modules
the site should restrict the downloaded module to be purchased before the subject is presented
the site should have sufficient SSO/SSL restriction that doesnt allow more than 1 individual/view
the site shoud manner of tracking with an email to say you have d/l module 1 would you like
to d/l module2 in <n> months time
portal-plugin/spring-plugin and integration with Enterprise DBs would come as advanced modules
the intention of the site should be to inform (not to route work overseas or vice-versa)

it would be easier but more expensive to purchase a Software program such as BlackBoard to
accomplish this objective
http://www.blackboard.com/Teaching-Learning/Overview.aspx

does this make sense?
Martin Gainty