struts-user mailing list archives

From Greg Lindholm <greg.lindh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: redirect action in s:submit
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:53:39 GMT
I just tested this (with 2.1.6) and it worked fine, no extra .action was
appended.

@Sam, Maybe you should:
1)  double check which version of struts you are using
2)  post the full <s:submit> tag
3)  do a view source and post the <input> tag that gets generated

> What debugger can you suggest?

Not sure how to answer this question in a manner that would be helpful.
If you have never debugged a Struts 2 application then it's not like likely
anything I say can help you.

Better answer the 3 questions above and see if that reveals anything useful.