struts-user mailing list archives

From Sam Wun <swun2...@gmail.com>
Subject struts tags with "class" style format
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:47:13 GMT
Hi,

I am very new to struts.
I am wondering how to format the text on the submit button with html class?
I tried to do something like this:
or

but it has errors.

Here is a list of struts libs I included in the jsp file:
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-bean" prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-html" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-logic" prefix="logic" %>

Not sure what other libraries I have include here, but I can't write
the following struts code:
<s:textfield label="Loading Instructions" name="order.dutyPrepaid" size="70">
    <s:param name="labelcolspan" value="%{2}" />
    <s:param name="inputcolspan" value="%{6}" />
</s:textfield>

It siad param is not part of the library, something like that.

Please help.

Thanks