struts-user mailing list archives

From Paweł Wielgus <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doubt with using check box
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:34:16 GMT
Hi Vishnu,

in jsp add on every employee add such a checkbox

<logic:iterate name="employeeForm" property="employeeList" id="employee">
    <bean:write name="employee" property="login"/>
</logic:iterate>

and in EmployeeForm add field

private String[] selectedEmployees;

also don't forget to reset this field in reset method of that form.

Hope that helps,
Paweł Wielgus.