struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vishnu Vyasan Nelliparmbil" <vis...@MUN.GOV.BH>
Subject RE: Doubt with using check box
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2009 04:56:18 GMT

Can anybody help me on this issue?

-----Original Message-----
From: Vishnu Vyasan Nelliparmbil [mailto:vishnu@MUN.GOV.BH]
Sent: 20 June 2009 13:21
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Doubt with using check box

Pawel , can you expalin  with a example. I am totally new to struts.

I tried with another way.

Ie by adding a 'selected' field to the EmployeeBean.

<logic:iterate id="EmployeeBean" name="EMPLOYEE" scope="session">
</logic:iterate>

Now I am getting the values of selected as false in the Action. Even though I have selected
it.
I am using a action form for the some other elements in the same view.

Could you guys can through some light on how to make this work?

Regards
Vishnu