struts-user mailing list archives

From stanlick <stanl...@gmail.com>
Subject StrutsTestCase and Spring 2.5
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:25:31 GMT

I am on a project with a new combination of jars and testing Struts
interceptors.  I have added the struts2-junit-plugin-2.1.2.jar and also
spring-test.jar.  When I run my subclass test of StrutsTestCase I get the
following exception:

SEVERE:   [20:44.438] ********** FATAL ERROR STARTING UP STRUTS-SPRING
INTEGRATION **********
Looks like the Spring listener was not configured for your web app!
Nothing will work until WebApplicationContextUtils returns a valid
ApplicationContext.
You might need to add the following to web.xml:
    <listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
    </listener>

Why is the web.xml being considered?

Peace,
Scott