struts-user mailing list archives

From phillips1021 <bphill...@ku.edu>
Subject Re: Introducing Spring in Struts2 Project
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:47:59 GMT

I've written a couple of articles on my blog about integrating Spring with
Struts 2.

See:

http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2008/10/17/Using-Struts-2-and-Spring-Frameworks-Together

http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2009/3/7/Using-Spring-In-A-Struts-2-Web-Application

Also I'd recommend getting the early release of Struts 2 In Practice
(Manning Publishing),  which has an excellent chapter on using Spring in a
Struts 2 application:

http://www.manning.com/wannemacher/

Bruce

I have been assigned a task to introduce spring in struts 2 project. I have
been novice at both technologies. Right now i am going through the project
to analyze what is actually going and i thought to get some advice from
experts sitting across the globe.

What could be the key areas which will get effected if we introduce spring
in struts 2. What things should i look for.