struts-user mailing list archives

From brice.ronc...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Struts2 redirect-action with post params
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:50:20 GMT
Using the named parameter (parameters) that Struts2 places on the OGNL
stack should work for you:

<action name="index" class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport">
<result type="redirect-action">
<param name="actionName">submitXmlLicenseRequest</param>
<param name="licenseRequest">${#parameters.licenseRequest}</param>
</result>
</action>

Brice