struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Any hint of JQuery on struts2 tutorial, thanks!
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 12:26:17 GMT
Yeah, I had mentioned a while back (on another thread) that the new
plugin will not make an attempt to be a catchall solution the way the
first set of AJAX tags were. Right now, the plugin has form tags so
that you can use Struts' validation through AJAX. It's not complex and
can be done by hand, but the new plugin will be useful for those
mundane things, while leaving JQuery exposed to do the stuff it's good
for.

-Wes

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Zoran Avtarovski
<zoran@sparecreative.com> wrote:
> We¹ve been using jQuery in a Struts2 project without any real issues. We¹re
> not using the plugin.
>
> If you¹ve got your head around struts and jQuery, I don¹t see what the
> problem is. Using jQuery with S2 is just like using jQuery anywhere. In fact
> it¹s quite liberating not to be limited by the predefined tags.
>
> Z.
>>

>> Thanks, actually I want more, like examples from this link:
>> http://www.instantshift.com/2009/02/05/40-excellent-jquery-tutorials/
>>
>> Is it durable for me to learn how to implement them in struts2?
>> If there're online tutorial or book tutorial about this issue, it will be
>> fantastic for me

didn't find anything
JavaScript, can
> we