struts-user mailing list archives

From Andy <andrh...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: stream result causing action to be called multiple times
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 13:40:43 GMT

>> is multiple equal 2?

It calls the action between 2 and 4 times, but usually 3.  I was thinking an interceptor would
somehow call the action multiple times but maybe that's not possible.  I don't fully understand
how interceptors call actions. etc yet :)

I was testing on a Mac.  OSX/Firefox.  I will try testing on windows/IE.

Thanks