struts-user mailing list archives

From Andy <andrh...@hotmail.com>
Subject stream result causing action to be called multiple times
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 01:48:29 GMT

Hi, I have an action that returns a stream result type and for some reason my action is getting
called multiple times:

<result name="attachment" type="stream">
   <param name="contentType">${attachmentContentType}</param>
   <param name="contentDisposition">filename="${attachmentFileName}"</param>
</result>

This causes some inefficiency since the action is retrieving an image from the database on
each call.  IDeas?

I am on 2.16 and using default interceptor stack.

Thanks

HotmailĀ® goes with you.