struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Pearson" <Jon.Pear...@sixnet.com>
Subject I18n blew up
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 19:58:56 GMT
I moved away from the web side of my project for a couple of days to
take a break, and now as I come back, I18n has completely stopped
working.

In 'struts.properties' I have the line

struts.custom.i18n.resources = global-messages

And in 'global-messages.properties' I have text like this

i18n.property = Property
i18n.value = Value
i18n.submit = Submit

But Struts can't seem to find these properties... Any idea what might
have happened? I don't think I changed anything related to this since
last week, when it was working...

If it helps any, I'm using Eclipse for Java EE and Tomcat 6.0.18. Sorry
to post a tech-support type of problem, but it really makes no sense to
me.

Jonathan P. Pearson - Software Engineer