struts-user mailing list archives

From Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>
Subject Re: Any hint of JQuery on struts2 tutorial, thanks!
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 01:11:02 GMT
We¹ve been using jQuery in a Struts2 project without any real issues. We¹re
not using the plugin.

If you¹ve got your head around struts and jQuery, I don¹t see what the
problem is. Using jQuery with S2 is just like using jQuery anywhere. In fact
it¹s quite liberating not to be limited by the predefined tags.

Z.

> Thanks, actually I want more, like examples from this link:
> http://www.instantshift.com/2009/02/05/40-excellent-jquery-tutorials/
>
> Is it durable for me to learn how to implement them in struts2?
> If there're online tutorial or book tutorial about this issue, it will be
> fantastic for me
>

> dusty wrote:
>> >
>> > Perhaps you are looking for some basic "tidbits" you may commonly use:
>> >
>> > a) Calendar pop-up
>> > b) Ajax calls with JSON response from Struts
>> > c) Simple element hide/show
>> >
>> > Can you build a list like this of things you need to build your UI or are
>> > you looking more for skill building sources?

JavaScript, can
we

JQuery

It is