struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [S2 2.1.6] Struts2 sucks wrt. OGNL expressions
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 14:05:24 GMT

when we all get rich and retire somewhere like ohio or florida...... in summer i vote for
ohio

BTW whats going on for merger of WebLogic and Glassfish?
http://search.oracle.com/search/search?start=1&nodeid=&fid=&keyword=GlassFish&group=Oracle.com
and yes this is definitely O/T!

Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung/Note de déni et de confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.