struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: action call getting skiped
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 20:58:16 GMT

have the admin of the prod box display for us the following details:
all jsp
source code for all ActionClasses
web.xml
all .tld configurations located in WEB-INF
./WEB-INF/classes/struts.xml
all of the included files included within struts.xml
WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml

Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.