struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Date/time formatting
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 18:19:47 GMT

you can also use the Struts date tag
<%@taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags" %>
<s:date name="person.birthday" format="dd/MM/yyyy" />
if no format is specified format defaults to DateFormat.MEDIUM
(in US = MMM d, yyyy)http://struts.apache.org/2.0.14/docs/date.html

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung/Note de déni et de confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.