struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to develop a Wireframe using Struts UI?
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 01:06:34 GMT

more than likely if you have a requirement someone else may use it
if you find a Struts2 bug more than likely someone else is plagued by the same bug

what functionality do you expect from the WireFrame?
What types of interfaces to View Model do you expect
Would this be an extension to struts-tags or perhaps a standalone plugin
Would it work with Dojo v 4.2 or later version..?
Would it be 'ajax-enabled'

Thanks,
Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.