struts-user mailing list archives

From Jim Collings <jlistn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: convention plug-in
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 12:52:12 GMT
A table of defaults for all of the conventions the convention plugin
uses. I suppose you could call it a "conventions cheat sheet".

For example:

I create a foo.jsp that submits to "/place/wingding"
foo.jsp -> /place/wingding -> wingding-[ success | fail | error ]

Note: I think this is right but it might not be. It's just an example
of what I am looking for. Something like this would tremendously
simplify the docs... at least for me.