struts-user mailing list archives

From Yanto <yantob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Undefined attribute name notifyTopics
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 02:06:38 GMT
Hi Mitch,

thanks for you reply..I already figure out the issue.
It's cause by the jsp files is not for Struts 2.1.6,

the following command not working on struts 2.1.6
<s:a theme="ajax" notifyTopics="/refresh"> Refresh</s:a>

need to change to

<s:url action="list" id="descrsUrl"/>

                <sx:a notifyTopics="/refresh">Refresh</sx:a>
            <sx:div id="persons"  href="%{#descrsUrl}"

and also

<s:head theme="ajax"/>
need to change to
<sx:head parseContent="true"/>