struts-user mailing list archives

From Kate Fox <k...@anchorintelligence.com>
Subject login interceptor and a servlet
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 03:28:27 GMT
I have a login interceptor to check login on all my pages.  I also have
a servlet that serves up images.  The servlet does not go through the
login interceptor.  Is there a way to force it that way?

Here is my login interceptor definition:

        <interceptors>
            <interceptor name="login" class="LoginInterceptor" />
            <interceptor-stack name="defaultLoginStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="servlet-config" />
                <interceptor-ref name="params" />
                <interceptor-ref name="login" />
                <interceptor-ref name="prepare" />
                <interceptor-ref name="i18n"/>