struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to develop a Wireframe using Struts UI?
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 20:48:27 GMT
Dale Newfield wrote:
>>     4) If your problem is still not solved then spend time authoring a
>> thoughtful question to the mailing list, including your relevant
>> code/configuration and what you have already tried.
>
> The greatest part about this portion of the solution is that 4 times out
> of 5 it helps me track down the solution without ever actually posting
> the question.

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?RubberDucking

OTOH, under some cognitive theories, I should be a genius by now as I
talk to myself all the time. Maybe it's because I don't always listen. What?

I tend to prefer plush microbes to rubber ducks, however: there's
something comforting about talking to a cute ebola or clostridium
perfringens. Treponema pallidum, not so much, but YMMV.

Dave