struts-user mailing list archives

From Murugesh <muruges...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to get the request parameters
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 12:05:19 GMT
Thanks a lot..

 i have changed my config of interceptors as

<interceptors>
            <interceptor name="login"
class="com.amr.controller.action.generic.logininterceptor"/>
            <interceptor-stack name="loginStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="login"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>
            </interceptor-stack>
        </interceptors>
        <default-interceptor-ref name="loginStack"/>

now its working fine.i will do unit test completely and update soon.