struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: number formatting (with commas)
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 19:14:46 GMT
Since the purpose of the <s:text> tag is to allow things like:

error.message=User {0} has not been granted permission to view that page

<s:text name="error.message"><s:param value="%{user.id}"/></s:text>

I don't see how having USD outside of the curly braces would be a problem,
but just in case it is, you might try:

format.money={0,number,'USD'###,##0.00}

Also try something like:

format.money=This is rediculous

to make sure it's picking up the properties file you think it is.
  (*Chris*)