struts-user mailing list archives

From laserjim <laser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Specify DevMode Dynamically at Runtime
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 20:37:48 GMT

Pretty straight forward, the source code seems unnecessary given my answer,
but whatever:

I use a context listener that calls this line when the apache context is
active...
public void contextInitialized (ServletContextEvent sce)
{
	if(!Server.isLive()) Dispatcher.addDispatcherListener(new
DebugDispatchListener());
}

/** Listens to the Struts dispatch lifecycle and enables debugging on all
dispatchers.  Used when !Server.isLive(); **/
class DebugDispatchListener implements DispatcherListener
{
	public void dispatcherDestroyed(Dispatcher arg0) { }
	public void dispatcherInitialized(Dispatcher dispatcher)
	{
		dispatcher.setDevMode("true");
	}
}