struts-user mailing list archives

From dusty <dustin_pea...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts2Builder 0.1.0 has been released
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 04:13:00 GMT

What was the name of that middleware generator for Hibernate....MiddleGen?
The screenshots in the docs remind me of that.  Is there a link for the
source code?  The svn repo seems empty.  It would be good to get through the
source and see how the actions/etc are implemented and see if we can offer
any help.

-D