struts-user mailing list archives

From mule_user <s...@aol.com>
Subject Re: getRequestURI() returns query parameters for path="/submit.do?my=Update
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 14:01:21 GMT

Let me also point out that request.getRequestURI() correctly returns only the
URI (excludes query string) for both WebSphere 5.1 and 6.1 for a non-Struts
application. As such, both WebSphere 5.1 and 6.1 are correctly meeting
Servlet specification (not a surprise here). However, problem arises only
when I use forward in Struts and append query string in the path of forward
in struts-config.xml. As such, my question is; is this the expected behavior
in Struts 1.1 to also append the query string; when getRequestURI is alled?