struts-user mailing list archives

From Stephiems <stepha...@trexart.com.au>
Subject Re: [s2] multiple submit buttons using action and method
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 02:32:48 GMT

<action name="ListCustomerData" class="action.ListCustomerDataAction">
<result name="success">/customerDataList.jsp</result>
<result name="input">/customerDataList.jsp</result>
<result name="error">/error.jsp</result>
<result name="makePayment" type="redirectAction">MakePayment!input</result>
</action>

Then with the save() method in ListCustomerDataAction I return SUCCESS.

With the pay() method I do some value checking..just to make sure some
elements have been selected to pay and that the amount is greater then zero.
If it is ok I return makePayment, if it isn't ok I return INPUT. I've also
tried returning SUCCESS since really they are the same. Both had the same
response, which I guess is expected.

Was there any other configuration you needed from me?