struts-user mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Any hint of JQuery on struts2 tutorial, thanks!
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:05:09 GMT
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 9:52 AM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Struts2 in Practice book from manning
>
> http://www.manning.com/wannemacher
>
> feel free to Ping wes or myself offline for any questions/comments/tutorials
>
> Thanks,
> Martin Gainty

Checking in! Did I hear my name?

Yeah, I have quite a bit of JQuery coverage, but it's a moving target.
It is likely that we'll have a fair amount of JQuery integration
within Struts by the time the book is published (coincidence?) If you
join the MEAP program and read it as I go, there is at least one
chapter already with a decent JQuery + Spring + JPA example.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice