struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: <s:url> does not include parameter
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 02:13:20 GMT

Good Evening John

i found this link helpful for explaining namespace and action resolution
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.14/docs/namespace-configuration.html

HTH
Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.