struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Any hint of JQuery on struts2 tutorial, thanks!
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:40:28 GMT

i worked in ohio once..some hard working folks there that need some training in
current technologies
I like the MEAP but i am still looking for the publication preview
comprehensive examples are a good idea..makes it easy to teach from

Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.